How healthy is your facility? When was the last time it had a physical exam? We all understand the importance of having periodic check-ups for ourselves. The same applies for the operational efficiency of your facilities.
Things to consider:
- Do you have in-house expertise to consistently evaluate the best technical solutions for your facility and central plant?
- Can you accurately compare multiple bids from vendors?
- Do you perform RFPs for large equipment purchases to receive the most competitive prices?
What We Do
Ecom-Energy’s technical consulting services quantify supply-side and demand-side energy cost savings opportunities. Taking clients’ specific operational requirements into account, Ecom-Energy develops and manages the implementation of energy cost reduction strategies that achieve financial expectations. We offer full services to independently evaluate facility operations, budgets, project economics, and equipment, as well as performing and managing RFPs for energy efficiency implementation.
Ecom-Energy’s Technical Consulting services include:
- Custom Reports for Internal Use
- Utility Budget Preparation and Review
- Distributed Generation Analyses
- Quotations Analyses on Bids and Technologies
- Facility Audits and Analyses
- Energy Conservation and Load Management Strategies
- Risk Management Strategies
Ecom-Energy is unique by being:
Independent, Objective Energy Advisers – Ecom-Energy is not owned by or affiliated with any energy service company, equipment manufacturer or utility. Thus, our advice is truly unbiased and our perspective is entirely independent.
Experts in the Energy and Healthcare Industries – Ecom-Energy’s Senior Management average over 25 years of experience in the energy industry, with substantial manufacturing, industrial and healthcare involvement. This experience allows us to assist our clients in addressing healthcare industry-specific energy challenges, while ensuring that they receive the best contract terms available in the market.