Staying well-informed of changes in the energy industry and understanding the impact on facility operations is a daunting task for organizations. Missing opportunities and regulatory changes can prove costly. Accurate, objective, timely information is needed to make informed decisions that will help control energy-related costs.
A few things to consider:
- Do you have in-house expertise to consistently evaluate the best solutions?
- Do you perform RFPs to receive competitive pricing?
- Can you accurately compare bids from vendors?
- How will current and upcoming regulations impact your system?
- As states and cities push for energy efficiency, how are mandates affecting your system?
- Do you have the manpower and resources to handle all of this?
Ecom-Energy’s technical consulting services provide unbiased and tailored consulting on supply and demand side savings opportunities. We offer a full suite of services to objectively evaluate facility operations, budgets, project economics, and equipment, as well as perform and manage RFPs for energy efficiency implementation.
We offer a full suite of services to independently evaluate facility operations, budgets, project economics, and equipment, as well as perform and manage RFPs for energy efficiency implementation.
Ecom-Energy’s Technical Services include:
- Quotation Analysis
- We evaluate the validity and accuracy of a vendor’s quotes.
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- We develop and manage the RFP process with a proper apples to apples bid analysis.
- Utility Budget Preparation & Review
- Need a detailed utility budget prepared for next fiscal year or next 5 years? Are utility rates and market factors increasing? If so, how much?
- Facility Audits & Analyses
- We can perform audits with in-house engineers or evaluate third-party audits to evaluate projects that make operational and economic sense.
- This leads to an RFP for implementation.
- Load Management
- Changing Regulations & Local Mandates
- Ecom-Energy keeps customers updated on changing state and local policies.
- How does this affect short-/long-term planning, and how do we address?
- Market Intelligence & Updates
Our expert staff includes Certified Business Energy Professionals (BEP™) and Certified Measurement & Verification Professionals (CMVP™) as certified by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE).